skip to main | skip to sidebar

Monday, April 2, 2007






One way ticket to heaven.. mmmmm








So I couldn't help it.. it's a cool looking building. Wish you could see it yourself





Posted by carlsobu at 1:55 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Life on my Mission

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (22)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ▼  April (11)
      • One way ticket to heaven.. mmmmm So I couldn't hel...
      • mmmmmWarning: don't touch your eyes after eating c...
      • I didn't get the memo we were just smiling. This ...
      • Conference was good. Just ask Elder Copier.
      • Elders stole our hub cap!! Don't worry we have it...
      • If it's free any missionary will take it!! It wa...
      • Me and the Poly's. We were doing a scavenger hunt....
      • Today we went to the Temple. That's the Newport Be...
      • Pretty in PINK
      • The wood "brick" says. "Elders broke it, sisters ...
      • Before the championship game. During the game.THE ...
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  July (4)